About Me

Just a "mom" with thoughts to share about crafting, card making and other things. This is really just about my "opinion" on my crafting obsession. I am also a Close to My Heart Consultant and hope that i can help you with your paper-crafting needs.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

My crafting mojo was failing me until I made a trip to Indianapolis Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts Festival.  While there I found some incredible inspiration from Local King Rubber StampsSweet Stamps and Endless Creations  Check out my latest creation...




I also have to let you all know that I added some mega crafting organization to my world.  While at the Indy Stamp Festival, I purchased a few pieces of shelving from Stamp-n-Storage.  It really does make my crafting flow a bit easier.  Before, I had all of my inks in clear, plastic shoe boxes. Now......perfection!

Thanks to Jennifer McGuire I found the refrigerator bin for storing my stamps.  I'm loving this and hope to add a few pieces later.



So, once Judy's Joyful Journey craft space was cleaned up and organized, I was able to create a few cards.  I hope that I can keep it this clean.......{wishful thinking}......










I will be crafting away and hope to update you all to my progress a little more frequently.  Always take some time to create a thing of beauty!







No comments:

Post a Comment