About Me

Just a "mom" with thoughts to share about crafting, card making and other things. This is really just about my "opinion" on my crafting obsession. I am also a Close to My Heart Consultant and hope that i can help you with your paper-crafting needs.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

New Stamps

It has been forever, well since July anyway, that I've had a chance to write a post, I just had to tell you all about the cutest stamps that I've ever seen.  They come from the Stamping Bella website and I absolutely adore these.  For those of you who know anything about me, you know I have a love affair with all things poultry.  I can't help it, I love chickens.  My family will only allow me to use them as a decorating theme in the kitchen though.  So I have to find a way to use them in other ways.   Feast your  eyes on this super cute stamp!


Absolutely ADORABLE!!!  I colored them with a few Copic Markers and am pretty pleased with the way it turned out.  I'm not great with the markers but I wanna be.

Stamping Bella  just release a bunch of new stamps today and I just couldn't help myself.  You have got to check these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment