About Me

Just a "mom" with thoughts to share about crafting, card making and other things. This is really just about my "opinion" on my crafting obsession. I am also a Close to My Heart Consultant and hope that i can help you with your paper-crafting needs.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

No Time For Crafting - How Sad is That!

It has been so busy in my household.  Field Hockey, work, fall chores, surgery, another surgery coming up and a health issue that may or may not resolve itself in the next week.....

Whew!

My husband had a total shoulder replacement last Monday and that has made me extra busy.  I have to pick up the slack on all of the chores that he does plus my own.  I'm not complaining, Lord knows the man has suffered in pain for a long time with his shoulder, it just hasn't left me with much free time to create any cards.  By the time I do have time to try and craft something, I'm so tired that the creative flow is just gone.....In a couple of weeks I'll be having knee surgery and that will keep me down for a couple of days

I know if I could just take some time and go through my One Sheet Wonder class with @inkitup Jessica Taylor, I'd get my card making mojo back and be on a roll again.

Until then, I was able to create a couple of cards with my new Cricut Explore and the @CTMH (Close To My Heart) Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge .....what do you all think?  Very clean and simple.  So quick, so easy........




So, if you are feeling crafty and need some ideas hop on over to my website at Close To My Heart
and click on the link for the CTMH Blog.  So many great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment