About Me

Just a "mom" with thoughts to share about crafting, card making and other things. This is really just about my "opinion" on my crafting obsession. I am also a Close to My Heart Consultant and hope that i can help you with your paper-crafting needs.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Back to Crafting!

Things are beginning to get back to almost "normal" in our household.  My husband is recovering very well from his shoulder replacement and is on the road to fully using his arm again without pain.  Yeah!

So......guess what?  I got to do some crafting!  Yippeeeee!  First up?  My daughter need a good luck gift for one of her field hockey buddies for a tournament she was in this week.  This is what I came up with.



We filled it up with caramels and Hersey Hugs.  If it doesn't sugar her up with energy, it should quell the chocolate cravings later on.  :)

Anyway, with that one done, on to my One Sheet Wonder Class @inkitup that I have totally bailed on!  I've been so busy with life that I haven't had time to participate in this class like I had hoped.  I did manage to start on Template #4 today to try get a start on Christmas Cards.  I need to do quite a few for @opwritehome and I want to make a stack for @jenmcguireink  Caring Hearts Card Drive.

Once those cards are done, I am going to go back to working on all of my mini albums that I have yet to finish.  I started the Back to Basic Albums with Kathy Orta @PaperPhenomenon several months ago.  I finished with the storage box and the first album.  I about half way done with album 2 and I look forward to getting back into the albums.  So many pictures to crop, recipes to save and just lovin' getting my create on!




Alright.  As always I appreciate any feedback or comments.  Thanks for looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment